Thursday, May 31, 2012

Custom Nike Tie-Dye Crew Socks

The Custom Nike Tie-Dye Crew Socks are one of a kind! i will make them in any 2 colors you want! They only cost $15, but they are not Nike Elites. They are white Nike crew socks that are tie dyed! They look really cool and people will be asking you where you got them (you can mention this website, please) Add me on Facebook if you want to talk about buying them. My name is Nicolas Hudgins!


They aren't exactly like this because they are only 2 colors, but they look good!

3 comments:

  1. It looks nice having two different colors on socks.Its seems stylish too that promoting a company'logo with a stylish element.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter wants these exact socks. I can't find you on Facebook so if you may, my contact info:

    Paulo R Salazar III
    Cell/Text: 682-936-6897
    Email: prsalazar3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no doubt that Yhao is an expert in knitting products! Besides wholesaling  Yhao socks, I also have placed many orders for custom socks from Yhao. The high quality is visible! dress sock manufacturer

    ReplyDelete